Powered By Blogger

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Still LOVE YOU

you..
why you make me like this..
the love we had, just turn around in a blink..
like the white snow-flakes hit by the wind..

i just cry alone at the back..
i keep you to myself..
i tell myself once more, but...
i know u'll never..
i cry one more as you long away from me..

i'm not sure of living without you even for a day..
i'm waiting for you until you come..
even if you hate me, i'll do it until you see you..
even if i break down and ache, please come to me once..
even if you leave me like this, i'm looking at the place where you are..
even if i'm stupid like a fool, i'll do so that you can see me again..

Because of the cold expression in your eyes..
you ignore me and leave me behind..
i cry again as i leave..

I miss you again and it makes me frustrating myself..
i'm always waiting for you until you come.. 

I'm try to call you softly..
i close my eyes and i hope when i open it..
you'll be there..
every breathe i'm hoping i can find the way to get you..

i'm love you so much even it hurting me..
i just pretending alright at the outside..
i'm just pretending..
who knows..?

i hope u can come to my side again..
i really hope..
i miss you, i'm still love you..
but i don't know how to tell you..

i hope you can hear me..
i hope you can feel me..

i really love and miss you so much..
until now..
F**** N***** (hide)





No comments:

Post a Comment